Receptionist and Administration Assistant (Part time role)
The Midwest Chamber of Commerce an Industry are seeking an experienced administration assistant for an ongoing part-time position (Monday to Friday).
Whilst the below skill sets are vital to this role, we will also be looking for that person who can assist in building a stronger more vibrant MWCCI where we support and value each other, and our members who are the heart of our organisation.
The preferred applicant will possess the following essential criteria and skills – please address in your application
- Previous administration/office experience (Min 3 years)
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service skills including customer liaison with excellent interpersonal skills
- Answering phone and email enquiries with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Secretarial duties for the CEO & Executive Board
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point)
- Previous experience and competency with accounting system Xero (with Payroll)
- Experience with accounts management, invoicing, receipting and reconciliation
- Current WA “C” Class drivers licence
- Own transport
- RSA (or be willing to gain once is appointment is successful)
Part time hours offered (school hours) to the successful candidate with the required skill sets. Please note there will be occasions when you will work outside of the standard part time hours as the Chamber holds a monthly after hours social networking membership event, there will also be a monthly board meeting whereby you will be present to record the minutes.
If you would like to know more please call the CEO at MWCCI office: 08 99646767 otherwise Please forward you application to: Joanne Fabling: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Cover Letter, Resume & Selection Criteria
Closing dates for application: 19 July 2019