CEO UPDATE – 9TH JANUARY 2018January 12, 2018
MWCCI WELCOME NEW MEMBER – Project And Logistics Management Strategies Pty Ltd (PALMS)January 19, 2018
Tourism Council WA is pleased to advise that it has finalised its workshop schedule for the first half of 2018, which includes workshops in Geraldton.
Tourism Council WA is bringing its range of popular training workshops to Geraldton in February 2018. These workshops are short, practical training sessions which are updated regularly to ensure they remain relevant to your business and industry, taking into account the latest information, research and trends. Upcoming workshops are:
- Tourism Boost (Feb 20) – This workshop is designed as an introduction and refresher course on the tourism industry and will give you a competitive edge in the growing marketplace.
- Working Smarter Online (Feb 20) – This workshop covers the basic components of online marketing for tourism businesses, including the essential aspects of tourism website design, search engine optimisation overview, and measuring and monitoring online activities.
- Content Marketing (Feb 21) – This workshop guides you towards creating and curating content and how to maximise your efforts. Find out the essential to make sure you can utilise social media for your business efficiently and strategically.
- Facebook for Business: Insights into Marketing for Tourism (Feb 21) – Ideal for those with a solid understanding of Facebook for business, this workshop takes a hard look at some of the more technical elements of the platform that are crucial to engaging and influencing consumer behaviours.
- Advanced Facebook for Business: In-Depth Advertising and Strategy (Feb 22) – Ideal for those with a sound, practical understanding of Facebook for business, this workshop will take an in depth look at Facebook advertising and strategy for the tourism sector.
- Digital Marketing: Major Platforms and Trends (Feb 22) – Ideal for those with a sound understanding of digital marketing, the workshop will provide valuable insight into the state of digital and where tourism providers should focus their attention going forward.
For more information, or to register, click on the links above. Please note, spaces are limited. Tourism Council WA members receive a 50 per cent discount on training workshops.